Pay with cryptocurrency and save an extra 10%

Share

Share. —

Share on facebook
Facebook
Share on twitter
Twitter
Share on pinterest
Pinterest

Oneness drops is chlorine dioxide used for treating tap water in places where the sources are questionable.

It is well documented that chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water to protect people from harmful bacteria and other microorganisms all over the world.

Chlorine dioxide is used as an antimicrobial agent in water and in processing poultry. It is also used to wash fruits and vegetables.

Another common use for chlorine dioxide is in removing unpleasant tastes and odors, as well as to kill algae and bacteria that produce some bad tastes and odors. It is also used in some personal hygiene products such as in mouthwashes and dentistry products as an oxidizing biocide compound that treats bad breath.

According to the CDC (Center for Disease Control) website, “chlorine dioxide is used in public water-treatment facilities, to make water safe for drinking.”

According to the United States EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) when chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and some types of parasites such as Cryptosporidium parvum.

The US EPA recognizes chlorine dioxide as a disinfectant for drinking water, and it is included in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) Guidelines for Drinking-water Quality.

There are also important uses in hospitals and other healthcare facilities. The gas from chlorine dioxide helps to sterilize medical and laboratory equipment, surfaces, rooms and tools. Researchers have concluded that in appropriate concentrations, chlorine dioxide is both safe and effective at helping to eliminate certain bacteria in medical environments.

There are those who have claimed miraculous healing of various diseases from the use of chlorine dioxide. It is important to note that these claims have NOT been verified by scientific evidence and have been deemed as FALSE by the US FDA (Food & Drug Administration.) One should never drink chlorine dioxide on its own. Only as treatment for drinking-water.

Mainly resourced from www.chemicalsafetyfacts.org/chlorine-dioxide