There is a lot of information regarding chlorine dioxide these days. There is as much valid information out there as there is invalid misinformation.
There are those who say it is harmful and can cause death if ingested. And there are those who claim the complete opposite. Stating that it can cure all sorts of diseases.
In this article, we intend to clear up any misunderstandings regarding chlorine dioxide and it’s uses. Where we will state information directly from reputable sources. Including The Food and Drug Administration, (FDA) the Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA) the World Health Organization, (WHO) as well as other relevant chemical safety facts.
Let’s start with…
Can chlorine dioxide be harmful and cause death if ingested?
The short answer is yes. You’d also have to ask if water is harmful and can cause death? And the fact is that yes, you can absolutely die from drinking too much water. The key phrase being, too much. There’s even a name for it. It’s called water intoxication. This means that enough people have died from drinking so much water, that medical professionals had to create a common phrase to refer to it.
You probably already know that too much of anything can be harmful. Even leafy green vegetables are common in food poisoning cases. Some people can die just being in the same room as an open bag of peanuts.
Let’s face it folks, the world is a dangerous place, and for the majority of our human story there’s been a lot of trial and error when it comes to keeping our bodies alive. Staying alive seems to be easier said than done. Especially considering we’re all so different. And what works for some doesn’t work for others.
Which brings us to the next question…
Can chlorine dioxide cure a variety of diseases?
The short answer is no. Sorry to burst your bubble. Unfortunately, if you are suffering from a disease you won’t be able to rely on this or any other product to cure you. The sad truth is that you will have to cure yourself. Even doctors can’t cure you. For the most part, all doctors can do is cover up the symptoms by numbing you with a plethora of medication. Trial and error being the strategy they experiment with. The only problem is; you are the experiment.
If we’re going to experiment with our bodies, we might as well do our own due diligence and take full responsibility for our health. Instead of falling victim to our circumstance and relying on other people with fancy titles to dictate how we feel and what we can and cannot do with our bodies.
It is well documented that what does cure disease is a healthy and active immune system. Our immune system can be broken down and it can be built back up. In order to rebuild a strong immune system, it will take conscious effort over a long period of time. Consciously changing our eating habits and ingesting healthy foods, vitamins and minerals that replenish us and make us feel vibrant and alive. We have to consciously drink enough clean, high-quality water to stay hydrated throughout the day. And consciously stay active in our daily lives. Consciousness is the key to unlocking our super healing abilities.
1. Chlorine dioxide is used worldwide in water treatment facilities. When added to drinking water, it helps destroy bacteria, viruses and other types of parasites that are known to make people sick. The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) recommends a maximum concentration of chlorine dioxide to be no greater 0.8 parts per million (ppm) when treating water for drinking.
2. Chlorine dioxide has many uses in Industrial and manufacturing facilities. Including food and beverage production as an antimicrobial agent in water, and for washing fruits and vegetables, as stated by the Food and Drug Administration. (FDA)
3. The FDA also strongly warns consumers of the dangers of ingesting chlorine dioxide under the guise of a miraculous, cure-all remedy; as advertised by some people making very aggressive health claims.
4. Chlorine dioxide is widely used to disinfect water around the world. According to the U.S. Center for Disease Control and Prevention, (CDC) chlorine dioxide is added to drinking water to protect people from harmful bacteria and other microorganisms.
5. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, (EPA) recognizes chlorine dioxide use as a drinking water disinfectant, and it is included in the World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidelines for drinking-water quality.
6. Chlorine dioxide has many medical applications, including a sterilization agent for medical and laboratory equipment, surfaces, rooms and tools.
As we can see, chlorine dioxide is widely recognized for having various uses. Mostly as a water disinfectant. As with anything, it is up to us to determine how it is used and with what intention we use it.
At Oneness Labs, we recommend it be used to treat and purify questionable sources of water. Staying in line with the EPA’s recommendations and putting into effect it’s unquestionable disinfectant properties.
To treat 16 ounces of water, simply add 1-2 drops of bottle A and 1-2 drops of bottle B to a round-bottom shot glass. Wait a few seconds and the solution will turn a rich yellow or amber in color. Once this reaction occurs, add the solution to drinking water. Stir or shake and drink confidently knowing that your water is clean and bacteria-free.
You can buy chlorine dioxide water treatment drops here at onenessdrops.com